We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer
to join our mobile team to help us lead the development of one of our amazing apps.wefox
is reinventing insurance distribution while ONE
is reinventing the insurance experience with a full-blown European insurance carrier license
You will lead one of the two apps we have in the AppStore or the SDK where we share some key components. You will participate in technical decisions of one of the products as well as help the Product and Design team in order to increase the key value of our developments. You will also work with the QA team in order to improve the quality of the product we are building.
Your daily work will focus mainly on the development and maintenance of the features that are being developed in the iOS apps and SDK. We look for quality, stable and innovative developments, and we do it in an agile way. You will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices.
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of new iOS features for all the products
- Maintain one of the apps we are developing or the SDK that builds a complete client/server solution
- Specify, design, develop, test and deploy enterprise solutions using the iOS Platform
Was wir bieten
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role from day one
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology, frameworks and libraries available in the market
- Opportunity travel and work across the European Union
- Company benefits as public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- An open minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, collaborative, fresh, work hard/play hard office environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Carlota Alcázar